Telaya Wine Co. – Chili Meal Kit by House of Creature
October 30 @ 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
You can’t get more locally sourced than this for a perfect Fall Feast curated by House of Creature! Centered around an heirloom blend of beans grown in the heart of Star, this chili kit is all about elevating the traditional with exquisite ingredients.
Tickets are $120
Your kit includes:
– A pound of heirloom bean blend sustainably grown and hand-harvested: Lina’s Sisco Birds Egg, Jacob’s Cattle, and Black Turtle.
– Chili seasoning made from a combination of farm-grown garlic and herbs but given a special kick with spicy New Mexican peppers Alcalde, Nembe, and San Pedro we’ve grown as a special project with Snake River Seeds Co-Op.
– (Limited batch only available in this kit) We’ve taken another batch of New Mexican peppers: Canoncito & Mirasol, plus our leeks, to make a tabasco style hot sauce with Oregon hot sauce artisan Marshall’s Haute Sauce.
– It’s topped off with a local cheese perfect for grating!
– But, what’s chili without the beef- so for this kit we’re thrilled to have women-owned and run Wilsey Ranch and their delicious wagyu ground beef, of which we’ll include 2 pounds.
– Recipes and entertaining ideas included with each kit!
- A bottle of Telaya wine! (You’ll chose the bottle when you pick up your kit.)
- This event has passed.
2023 Idaho Winery Tour Brochure
Get ready for a generous pour of information. Check out this year’s brochure and see all the places where we can raise a glass together.
We’re just going to come out and say it: We want to be friends. Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll write you love letters (about wine).