Williamson Orchards and Vineyards - Thanksgiving Weekend Event
November 27, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – November 29, 2020 @ 5:00 pm America/Boise Timezone
Williamson's Tasting Room
We want you to have a great experience while you are here. Here are a few details about what to expect when you join us for Fall Barrel Tasting:
- We will greet you by the door and confirm your reservation and then seat you at your table.
- Be aware that your reservation is for a 45 minute block of time. This allows our staff time to sanitize the space before the next seating. It’s important to be on time, and don’t be too early, we will not be able to seat you until your appointment time.
- Our staff will be wearing masks. While we don’t require guests to wear masks, we do appreciate it when guests wear their masks when they are away from their table.
- To accommodate social distancing practices, tables will be spread out and each seating will be capped at 50 people. Please be aware that we are capping tables at a maximum of 6 people per table.
- Guests will be seated in either the tasting room, the warehouse, or the event space. Some of these spaces can be chilly. While we will have a small selection of cozy blankets to keep warm, we recommend that guests dress in layers or bring a sweater.
- If you are not comfortable sitting on a stool, we are happy to accommodate you. We just ask that you make any seating requests at the time of reservations.
- For the health and saftey of our guests and staff, we will not be serving our barrel tastings directly from the barrel into glasses. We will fill carafes/bottles and use these to bring the barrel samples to your table.