June is Idaho Wine and Cider Month!
June is when we proudly declare and make people aware that Idaho is prime grape-growing real estate. Our warm days, cool nights, and rich soil allow us to grow great grapes and produce award-winning wines.
But in Idaho we don’t let it go to our heads. We believe great wine is for everyone. So for Idaho Wine & Cider Month, we’re sharing several ways you can sip, savor, and celebrate the amazing wines and ciders made in the Gem State.
SIP – To try it, you have to know where to buy it.
- Get your free copy of our 2023 Tour Brochure for a complete listing of Idaho’s wineries and cideries. Sample all they have to offer then bring a bottle of your favorite home!
- Also, keep your eyes peeled on your next grocery run or bottle shop visit for local Idaho wines and ciders. Be sure to ask for them when you visit any wine-selling establishment across the state.
SAVOR – Take your time—Idaho wine deserves it.
- Purchase tickets now for the crown jewel of Idaho Wine & Cider Month, Savor Idaho on June 11 at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise. There you can sample wine from more than 30 Idaho wineries all in one place. It only comes once a year, so don’t miss it!
- Head on up to Bogus Basin for Music on the Mountain on June 25 and plan to sample and purchase Idaho wine and cider while you enjoy great music and Idaho’s fabulous outdoors.
CELEBRATE – Idaho wine and cider suits any occasion.
- The results are in from the 2023 Idaho Wine Competition! Check out this year’s winners and make plans to visit these wineries to taste their award-winning wine for yourself and/or join their wine club—a great way to support Idaho’s wineries.
- Idaho’s wineries and cideries offer great events, as well as discounts and promotions during the month of June. Visit our Events page or go to your favorite winery or cidery’s website for more details.
- Buy some cool Idaho Wine merch here!
- Discover more about the Idaho wine industry by visiting our blog or learn more about our welcoming culture in these videos. Subscribe to our email list to join our community for all things Idaho wine and cider!
- And finally, give a shout out to Idaho Wines on your social media channels and follow ours here. Don’t forget to tag @IdahoWines and use #IdahoWineCiderMonth.
We hope you’ll join us as we sip, savor, and celebrate Idaho wine this month!